Geolux thermal cameras enable threat detection under low-visibility environmental conditions, such as night, dust and fog.
Geolux offers two thermal camera models:
- a lightweight, portable thermal camera with OLED display,
- digital IP surveillance camera, that is PoE enabled.
Geolux thermal cameras can
- detect pedestrians up to 2 km ahead
- vehicles up to 4.5 km ahead.
Security Radar system
RSS-2-300S Doppler Security Radar
Up to 400m Person detection range and Up to 800 M Vehicle detection Range
No False Alarms
Ideal for warehouse protection, commercial perimeter security, anti-poaching protection
Optional Wireless Connectivity
- Detects all moving objects in range
- Estimates the object distance
- Operates in K-band (24.125 GHz or 24.200 GHz)
- Pedestrian detection range up to 400 m (1300 ft)
- Vehicle detection range up to 800 m (2600 ft)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C
(-40 °F to +185 °F)
- Advanced signal processing algorithm reduces false alarms in all weather conditions
- Low power consumption (< 1,35 W, typically 1 W)
- 9 to 22 VDC input voltage range
- IP66 aluminum casing
- RS-232, RS-485 and CAN communication interface support
- 2 x open collector alarm outputs
- Optional GPRS or ZigBee module for live wireless monitoring
- Ideal for warehouse protection, commercial perimeter security, anti-poaching protection
Welcome to the home of SA THERMAL based in South Africa
This site is in production .
To learn more about our product range give us a call on 082 653 5566 or send us an email to Daryl@relaxsecurity.co.za